Sacred Heart School
    North Quincy

Financial Information
2009 - 2010

Tuition rates are set yearly. Presently, the tuition raises approximately 70% of the cost to educate a student at Sacred Heart. The remaining 30% is raised through fundraisers, parish subsidy, and gifts. And, of course, the study is accompanied by homework of various levels of difficulty, and online exam assistance is ready to support you at any time during the tasks.

Financial aid is available. Applications may be obtained in the spring. 2009-2010 RATES WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY.


Tuition is set yearly. Each family must choose one of the following two options for tuition payments:

Option I

Payment in full by June 25th for the coming school year. This payment is made directly to Mrs. Arlene Dooley at the rectory (617.328.8666). Checks are made payable to: Sacred Heart School.

Option 2

Monthly payments are made through F.A.C.T.S. Tuition Management Company. Payments are made over a period of 10 months beginning in July. Monthly payments are automatically processed from your checking or savings account. A Non-Refundable yearly enrollment fee is charged for this service through F.A.C.T.S.

Tuition payments will be refundable if the parent/guardian notifies Mrs. Arlene Dooley in writing, prior to the first day of school.  Written notification should be sent to:

Mrs. Arlene Dooley
Sacred Heart Rectory
386 Hancock Street
North Quincy, Massachusetts 02171

After the first day of school, tuition refunds will be based on the months the student is enrolled in Sacred Heart School.  Tuition will be charged for the month regardless of the amount of days the student attends for that month.

There will be no refund after April 20th.

Finance Charge:

F.A.C.T.S. will automatically levy the finance charge if there are insufficient funds at the time of a tuition withdrawal.

A $15.00 return check fee will be assessed for any check made payable to Sacred Heart School or Sacred Heart PTO.  A money order, bank check, or cash must be the means of payment if a check is returned due to insufficient funds.

Registration Fee:

All students pay a Registration Fee or Re-Registration Fee in the early spring of the year.  The charge is $100.00 per student. This fee is nonrefundable.

Financial Aid:

F.A.C.T.S. Financial Grant & Aid Assessment Packets will be distributed to all families in the spring.  Families requesting financial aid must complete the form and submit all documentation to F.A.C.T.S. to be considered for financial aid.  The due date will be given when the form is sent home.

There is a limited amount of money available for financial aid.  The Catholic School Foundation gives Sacred Heart School an amount each year for student scholarship aid.  Any agency that notifies the school there is tuition aid available will be made known to parents so that they can submit an application.

Returned Payment Fees:

A $25.00 F.A.C.T.S. Returned Payment Fee will be automatically deducted from the responsible party’s bank account for each returned payment.